How to Prepare
How to make a cold-brew tea (All kinds of tea)
- Take a one liter recipient of your choice.
- Add 10grs of tea leaves (about 2 soup spoons)
- Add one liter of water and keep it in the fridge for at least 6 hours (one night)
- After 6 hours take the tea leaves away, and you can enjoy your cold tea.
( As a natural product, need to be drink on the day)
POINT : 10grs Tea leaves, 1l of water, 1 night on the fridge.
You can Enjoy your cold tea with ice cube, with a touch of soda, …….
Very refresshing drink for summer, without so much cafeine. good for child too.
How to make a hot tea (Japanese tea)
- Place about 5gr tea leaves (one tea spoon) in the teapot.
- Prepare water (most important point) at the appropriate temperature
(never prepare your tea with boiling water).
Take only the volume of hot water you need. Pour your hot water from the Kettle to your cups,and from your cups to the tea pot. (You will loose 10 degrees by this action.)
- For the first brew wait only 30 seconds before to pour the tea to your cup.
Don’t forget to pour until the last drop. Never leave hot water in your tea pot.
(the second brew have to be so bitter, you would not appreciate it.)
- For the second brew, take only the hot water you need, at this time do not wait 30 seconds, instant brew is enought.
- You can repeat this action as long as you have color, flavor and taste.
(for a good Japanese tea you will have around 3 or 4 brew minimum)
How to make a good “Houji Milk” (Chai)
Put 1 tablespoon of tea leaves for 250cc of cold milk in a pan,and boil
slowly over low heat.